COOKING WITH CHEF CHARLOTTE
These wonderful little snack cups have received the (coveted) Chef Charlotte seal of approval. They’re a fresh and delicious snack that kids (and kids at heart) will love.
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup salsa (we like to use our favorite salsa)
- 15.5 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 10-12 ounce package guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6.5 ounce can sliced black olives
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
Place a layer on salsa in bottom of cup or small jar. Continue with layers, working up, of black beans, guacamole, sour cream, black olives, cheese and onion.
CHEF CHARLOTTE TIP: If you salsa is a little watery, be sure you put in on the bottom. Also, if you don’t like raw onion, replace it with diced tomatoes.