Cooking a whole chicken in our air fryer is one of our favorite (and easiest) recipes ever. If you’re looking for delicious, rotisserie-style chicken, you’ve come to the right spot.
AIR FRYER WHOLE CHICKEN
- Orange & Field Signature Seasoning (or your favorite seasoning)
- Whole chicken we used a 4 pound chicken
- Rinse and pat dry chicken.
- Season whole chicken with Orange & Field Signature Seasoning. Place in air fryer basket, breast side down, and spray well with cooking spray. Cook at 350°F for 15 minutes per pound. Flip chicken during final 15-20 minutes of cook time and spray again with cooking spray.
- Using a meat thermometer, check that internal temperature has reached 165°F. If it hasn’t, continue cooking in 5 minute increments until temperature has been reached. Carefully remove from air fryer basket. Happy eating, friends!