BLT sandwiches are such a classic but we’re making ours a little extra with a homemade mayonnaise sauce you have to try to believe.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Orange & Field Signature Seasoning
- 8 slices bun we used Bistro Buns by Brooklyn Bred
- 8 large leaves butter lettuce
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 pound bacon cooked
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and Orange & Field Signature Seasoning in small bowl.
- Apply generous amount of mayonnaise mixture to one side of each bread slice.
- Place 2 lettuce leaves on 4 slices bread. Top lettuce with 2-3 tomato slices then 2-3 strips bacon per sandwich. Top bacon with 4 remaining bread slices. Happy eating, friends!
ORANGE & FIELD TIP: Want to add a little something to your BLT? How about a BLTA (add avocado), BLTO (add red onion), BLTB (add basil) or BLTE (add egg).