One of our favorite stores used to sell an incredible chicken taco dip that Howard just loved. One day while shopping, he was devastated to learn they didn’t offer it anymore. The solution? Create our own (even better) version at home.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons diced green chiles
- 2 tablespoons Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 3/4 pound cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, chiles and taco seasoning in large bowl until well incorporated. Add chicken, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper and toss to combine.
Transfer dip to medium baking dish and bake until heated through, about 20-25 minutes. Let cool slightly prior to serving.
ORANGE & FIELD TIP: While we’re partial to our Homemade Taco Seasoning, one packet of store-bought taco seasoning can be substituted, as well.