Deviled eggs are an all-American favorite and a classic addition to any get-together or picnic. The only thing devilsh about these eggs is how sinfully delicious they are.
CLASSIC DEVILED EGGS
- 14 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Paprika and chives for garnishing
- Place eggs in large pot with enough water to cover and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and leave covered for 15 minutes. Transfer eggs to bowl of ice water until cool to the touch.
- Peel the eggs. Cut 12 in half and scoop out yolks into medium bowl. Add mayonnaise, pickle juice, mustard, salt and pepper. Finely mince two remaining eggs and add to yolk mixture. Mash with a fork until well combined.
- Using a spoon or small cookie scoop, fill each egg white half with yolk mixture. Sprinkle with paprika and chives to garnish. Happy eating, friends!