We’re head-over-heels in love with this coffee-filled chocolate bunny cutie. Coffee and chocolate – a delightful and delicious combination.
COFFEE-FILLED CHOCOLATE BUNNY
- 2 hollow chocolate bunnies chilled
- 1 cup cold brew coffee chilled
- 1/2 cup milk chilled
- 2 tablespoons chocolate coffee syrup
- Carefully cut off top of bunny ears with warmed blade of sharp knife. Set aside.
- Combine coffee, milk and coffee syrup in measuring cup. Pour into cut opening of each chocolate bunny. Serve immediately with a straw. Happy eating, friends!
ORANGE & FIELD TIP: We suggest using a thicker chocolate bunny rather than a tall, thinner one. You might also have a little extra coffee leftover, depending on the size of your bunnies.