We’ve taken the classic ice cream treat and turned it into an irresistible, retro-inspired dessert. So turn back the dial, grab your blue suede shoes and let’s dig in.
- 40 reduced fat vanilla wafers
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 – 0.3 ounce boxes Orange Sugar-Free Jell-O
- 1 1/2 cups fat free cottage cheese
- 8 ounces fat free whipped topping
- Place vanilla wafers in food processor and process to fine crumbs. Add butter and 1 tablespoon hot water and process until well combined. Lightly press wafer mixture into bottom of baking dish. Set aside.
- Place Jell-O in medium bowl and stir in 1 cup hot water until completely dissolved. Add 1 cup ice cold water to Jell-O mixture and stir to combine.
- Process cottage cheese and Jell-O mixture in blender until smooth and creamy, scraping down sides with rubber scraper when needed. Pour Jell-O and cottage cheese mixture into baking dish and transfer to refrigerator until set, at least 2 hours.
- Dollop whipped topping on dessert and spread to an even layer with back of spoon. Happy eating, friends!