A delicious, homemade veggie dip is always a classic and this recipe, courtesy of Rob’s mom, is an instant favorite.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- Carrots and celery, for serving
Combine Miracle Whip, sour cream, onion, parsley, dill and salt in medium bowl. Transfer to refrigerator until ready to serve.
Serve with carrots and celery for dipping.
ORANGE & FIELD TIP: While you can substitute mayonnaise for the Miracle Whip, please know that it will change the flavor if you do so.