There’s a reason this is called Five Million Dollar Dip – it contains five delicious varieties of cheeses. Add in a little bacon and it’s a match made in heaven.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 4 minutes
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Place almonds in skillet and toast over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently to avoid burning. Let cool completely.
Mix together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until well combined. Stir in garlic powder, bacon, green onions and almonds. Fold cheeses into cream cheese-mayonnaise mixture until well combined. Form into ball, if desired, and transfer to serving dish.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
ORANGE & FIELD TIP: Be sure to keep a close eye on the almonds when toasting them otherwise they can burn very quickly.