This pasta dish is both quick and easy to make. The delicious combination of garlic and pesto make this a meal you’re sure to love.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 12 ounces pasta (of your choice)
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pesto
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving (optional)
- Fresh basil leaves, for serving (optional)
Bring large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
While sauce is simmering, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and return to pot.
Season sauce with salt and paper, to taste, then stir in pesto. Pour sauce over pasta and mix well. Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and basil leaves, if desired.
ORANGE & FIELD TIP: The amounts of garlic and pesto the recipe calls for can easy be increased to your liking.