Finding a delicious barbecue sauce can sometimes be like searching for a diamond in the rough. Well, we think he hit the jackpot here.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons unsulphured molasses
- 1 tablespoon Orange & Field Signature Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
Combine all of the ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes or until thickened.
May be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7-10 days.
ORANGE & FIELD TIP: Salt and pepper, to taste, can be substituted for the Orange & Field Signature Seasoning. However, we strongly suggest using the seasoning for the additional flavor it will give your sauce.