Finding a delicious barbecue sauce can sometimes be like searching for a diamond in the rough. Well, we think we’ve hit the jackpot here.
HOMEMADE BARBECUE SAUCE
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoons unsulphured molasses
- 1 tablespoon Orange & Field Signature Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes or until thickened.
- May be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7-10 days. Happy eating, friends!
ORANGE & FIELD TIP: Salt and pepper, to taste, can be substituted for the Orange & Field Signature Seasoning. However, we strongly suggest using the seasoning for the additional flavor it will give your sauce.