We love pretty much anything roasted in the oven. Add honey and it’s a match made in heaven. These carrots are a delicious combination of both sweet and savory.
HONEY ROASTED CARROTS
- 1 bunch fresh carrots peeled and stems trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil.
- Place carrots in medium bowl and drizzle with olive oil and 1 tablespoon honey. Toss to coat. Place carrots in a single layer on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast until carrots are tender, about 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon honey. Happy eating, friends!