These quick and easy French Toast Bites are a deliciously fun idea for your next breakfast or brunch get-together.
INSTANT POT FRENCH TOAST BITES
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon divided
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6-7 slices French bread cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Maple syrup for serving
- Place metal trivet in pot of Instant Pot. Pour in 1 cup water. Spray Instant Pot Silicone Egg Bites Pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, brown sugar, flour, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, vanilla and nutmeg in large bowl. Add bread and toss to coat. Divide bread mixture equally into Egg Bites Pan then cover top of pan will foil. Place pan on trivet in Instant Pot. Place lid on Instant Pot and lock into place, making sure the valve is set to seal. Cook on Steam setting for 15 minutes.
- Carefully open pressure release valve (quick release). Remove lid and transfer foil-covered pan to wire rack to rest.
- While French toast bites are resting, combine granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl. Set aside.
- Remove lid from pan and release French toast bites onto wire rack. While warm, toss French toast bites in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Serve with syrup. Happy eating, friends!
ORANGE & FIELD TIP: Depending on the size of your bread loaf, you may need to adjust the number of slices you use.