Inspired by the 1990 film, Edward Scissorhands
We’re paying tribute to the classic Tim Burton film Edward Scissorhands by recreating Joyce’s iconic ambrosia salad. Try it – it’ll be the single most thrilling experience of your entire life.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 15 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 8 ounce can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, stems removed
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2-3 drops red food coloring
Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
ORANGE & FIELD TIP: While the red food coloring is optional, we like to include it so that the dessert is as authentic to the movie as possible.