COOKING WITH CHEF CHARLOTTE
Chef Charlotte absolutely loves these simple, no-bake cookies. They’re so magically delicious that you might want to sneak one or two before your own little leprechaun eats them all.
MAGICALLY DELICIOUS NO-BAKE COOKIES
- 3 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- 1 cup dried cheeries chopped
- 12 ounces almond bark
- Gold sanding sugar
- Combine cereal, including marshmallows, and cheeries in large bowl. Set aside.
- Place almond bark into microwave-safe dish and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and, if necessary, continue microwaving in 10 second intervals until fully melted and hot, ensuring not to burn mixture. Pour almond bark over cereal mixture and combine until everything is coated.
- Drop 2 tablespoons of cereal mixture for each cookie onto baking sheet. Lightly press down on top of each cookie to flatten them out slightly. Sprinkle cookies with sanding sugar while still wet. Allow cookies to set on counter or in refrigerator until firm to touch. Happy eating, friends!