This delicious retro-inspired treat has us feeling lucky this St. Patrick’s Day. What’s even luckier is how easy it is to make.
Prep time: 2 minutes
- 3-4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon mint or peppermint extract
- 6 drops green food coloring
- Whipped topping (for topping)
- Maraschino cherry (for topping)
In a blender, blend together ice cream, milk, mint extract and food coloring.
Pour into glass and top with whipped topping and maraschino cherry prior to serving.
ORANGE & FIELD TIP: If after blending your milkshake you feel like it’s still too thick, continue blending, adding additional milk in 1 tablespoon increments, until the desired consistency is reached.