If you’ve never heard of or tried ham balls, you’re in for a treat. This recipe has been part of our family for years and we’re thrilled to be able to share it with you. We think you might have a new family favorite here.
MOM’S FAMOUS HAM BALLS
- 1 pound ground ham
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 7 sheets graham crackers crushed
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 10.75 ounce can condensed tomato soup
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar packed
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine together ground ham, ground beef, graham crackers, milk and egg in a large bowl. Form mixture into 1 1/2″ balls and arrange in 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soup, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard until well combined. Pour over ham balls. Bake until cooked through, about 1 hour. Happy eating, friends!