We’ve had this recipe tucked away for years now and happened to stumble upon it the other day. What a pleasant surprise! This bright and creamy no-bake lemon cheesecake is a sweet treat meant to be shared with family and friends – it’s just that good!
NO BAKE LEMON CHEESECAKE
- 3 ounce box lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 14 sheets graham crackers
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Whipped topping for topping
- Dissolve lemon Jell-O in one cup boiling water. Set aside to thicken slightly.
- For the crust: Place pecans in food processor and process to rough crumbs. Add graham crackers and process to fine crumbs. Add melted butter and process until well combined. Press mixture into bottom of 9-by-13 inch baking dish using a measuring cup or flat bottom of a drinking glass. Set aside.
- For the filling: In medium bowl, beat heavy cream with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In separate large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest until well combined. Add prepared lemon Jell-O and mix well. Fold in prepared whipped cream, careful not to overmix, until mixture is smooth.
- Pour filling into prepared baking dish, spreading into even layer with back of spoon. Transfer to refrigerator until filling has set, at least 2 hours (we suggest longer, if time allows). Serve with whipped topping. Happy eating, friends!