This light, refreshing fruit salad uses some of our favorite produce in season during Spring. It’s the perfect accompaniment to your breakfast, brunch, or honestly, anytime at all.
SPRING FRUIT SALAD
- 1 pound fresh strawberries quartered
- 2 cups fresh pineapple diced
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 kiwis peeled, halved and sliced
- 4 limes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine strawberries, pineapple, blueberries and kiwis in large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together juice from limes and honey until well combined. Drizzle lime and honey mixture over fruit and toss to combine. Transfer to refrigerator until ready to serve. Happy eating, friends!