This cool, bubbly drink is a delightfully sweet accompaniment to your special celebrations.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 12 ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Red sanding sugar (optional)
- 16 ounces frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 16 ounces pomegranate juice
- 2 liters cherry lemon lime soda (we used Cherry 7UP)
- Fresh strawberries, sliced up middle
If desired, spoon 2 teaspoons lemonade concentrate into small saucer. Dip rim of champagne flutes in lemonade then into a saucer of sanding sugar.
Spoon 2-3 teaspoons sliced strawberries, including liquid, into each champagne flute. Pour a shot, about 1 1/2 ounces, of both lemonade concentrate and pomegranate juice into each champagne flute. Fill remainder with cherry lemon lime soda.
Garnish each champagne flute with a fresh strawberry. Serve chilled.
ORANGE & FIELD TIP: To make this drink alcoholic, replace the soda with champagne or a sparkling wine.