Who says you need a cookout to have a delicious burger? With tangy blue cheese already stuffed inside, make sure you have the buns ready for these.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon Orange & Field Signature Seasoning (or salt and black pepper, to taste)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 4 hamburger buns
- Lettuce, tomato, pickles, for garnishing
Combine beef, garlic, onion and Signature Seasoning in a medium bowl and form the mixture into 4 equal-size balls. Flatten each ball into a patty and place 1/4 of the blue cheese in center of each. Completely cover cheese with meat, forming each one back into a patty.
Grill the burgers until desired doneness, approximately 5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Top with lettuce, tomato and pickles, as desired, on your favorite bun.
ORANGE & FIELD TIP: Be careful not to over mix your meat when combining the ingredients. Handling it as little as possible will provide more tender burgers.