While it might not look like it, a decadent dessert like this can be healthy, too. With a few simple ingredients, you’ll have a treat that tastes just as good as it looks.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 slice angel food cake, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries
Place half of the angel food cake pieces into bottom of serving cup or bowl. Top with half of whipped topping, spreading with back of a spoon. Top with half of berries. Repeat with remaining ingredients in same order.
ORANGE & FIELD TIP: To prevent the angel food cake from becoming soggy, we suggest preparing these right before serving them.