Your sweetheart will fall madly in love with our Valentine’s Day fudge. Creamy white chocolate, swirled with strawberry pink, make for a decadent (and easy) treat.
VALENTINE’S DAY FUDGE
- 3 cups white baking chips divided
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk divided
- 2 teaspoons strawberry extract
- Red food coloring
- Valentine's Day sprinkles
- Prepare an 8-by-8 inch baking dish by lining with parchment paper and greasing with butter.
- Add 1 1/2 cups baking chips to 2 microwave-safe bowls. Divided sweetened condensed milk evenly between both bowls and microwave together in 30 second intervals until fudge-like consistency is reached, stirring well after each interval.
- Remove bowls from microwave and stir strawberry extract into one bowl. Add enough red food coloring until desired shade of pink has been reached.
- Transfer fudge to prepared baking dish, alternating between pink and white additions. Run sharp point of knife through fudge to swirl two colors together, ensuring fudge is spread into even layer. Sprinkle fudge with Valentine's Day sprinkles and gently press into fudge to adhere. Place dish in refrigerator to chill, at least 2 hours.
- Remove dish from refrigerator and transfer fudge to cutting board. Trim off edges using sharp knife. Cut into 24 (or desired number of) pieces.