Mint and chocolate are a match made in heaven and this sweet treat is the ideal combination of the two.
VERY MINT & CHOCOLATE PARFAITS
- 5.1 ounce package vanilla pudding prepared according to package instructions
- 8 ounce package Andes Mints finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- Green food coloring
- 1/2 – 20 ounce package OREO Mint Creme sandwich cookies
- Whipped topping for serving
- Sprinkles for serving (optional)
- Combine pudding, Andes Mints and mint extract in medium bowl. Add enough food coloring to reach desired shade of green. Set aside.
- Place Oreo cookies in large resealable plastic bag and roughly crush into small chunks.
- Fill 1/3 of small cup with pudding mixture. Top with sandwich cookies and fill remaining 1/3 of cup with additional pudding. Top with whipped topping and sprinkles, if desired. Happy eating, friends!
ORANGE & FIELD TIP: We used 10 ounce drinking glasses for these parfaits. They are very rich so use smaller glasses if you’re looking for a lighter, smaller-portioned dessert.